My name is Adam Pratt and I love people, photography, and a good story. With 20 years of experience in technology and design, I was made to help you organize your family photos, preserve your memories, and tell your story. My professional and life experiences combine to help you with your photos:
- A TECHNOLOGY VETERAN: I’ve worked at Adobe (the makers of Photoshop and Lightroom) for 18+ years in a variety of technical and training roles. I was the first person in the world to earn the distinguished title of Creative Suite Master and I was also honored with a Founders’ Award, the most prestigious employee award at Adobe.
- A TRUSTED TEACHER: I’m an experienced software trainer who has traveled the world teaching Adobe customers, training partners, and employees.
- AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR: I’ve written or edited 15+ books on different Adobe apps including Photoshop, Lightroom, and Acrobat.
- AN EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHER: As a seasoned photographer I’ve been managing large image collections for more than 20 years.
- AN EXPERT ORGANIZER: I’m the most organized and thorough person you’ve probably ever met. My label maker is one of my favorite gadgets.