My name’s Adam Pratt and I love people, photography, and a good story. With 30 years of experience in technology and design, I was made to help you organize your family photos, preserve your memories, and tell your story. My professional and life experiences combine to help you with your photos:
- A TECHNOLOGY VETERAN: I worked at Adobe (the makers of Photoshop and Lightroom) for 22+ years in a variety of technical and training roles. I was the first person in the world to earn the distinguished title of Creative Suite Master and I was also honored with a Founders’ Award, the most prestigious employee award at Adobe.
- A TRUSTED TEACHER: I’m an experienced software trainer who has traveled the world teaching Adobe customers, training partners, and employees.
- AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR: I’ve written or edited 15+ books on different Adobe apps including Photoshop, Lightroom, and Acrobat.
- AN EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHER: As a seasoned photographer I’ve been managing large image collections for more than 20 years.
- AN EXPERT ORGANIZER: I’m the most organized and thorough person you’ve probably ever met. My label maker is one of my favorite gadgets.
Adam is also husband to Cindy, father of four, ultramarathoner (ask him how many ultramarathons he’s run), knife juggler, people person, walking encyclopedia of random facts, super organized, and an excellent cook.
If you’re near Chicago and ready to get started, come visit our Wheaton Studio Monday – Friday, 10-5. Please bring your memories with you.
Contact us for more information, shipping instructions, and to get started on your project.