We scan your photos, convert your home movies, and organize your digital photos into a Family Photo Archive that's:
Don’t Lose Your Family Photos
If you can’t find, enjoy, and share your photos today,
then how will you pass them on to the next generation?
How can we help you?
There are many reasons to have the experts at Chaos to Memories curate your Family Photo Archive:
How does this work?
Phase 1: Gather
Phase 2: Preserve
Phase 3: Organize
Work with an Expert
- I've organized 10M+ photos for my clients
- I delete an average of 24,000 duplicates for every client
- I saved my clients 12 Terabytes of hard drive space last year
- I handle your photos with the privacy and integrity they deserve
Where do we start?
But what about...
- I feel overwhelemed and don't know where to start.
I understand and I can help. Over the last 20 years I've developed a proven process that works every time, even on your photos!
- I feel paralyzed because I only want to do this once. What if I don't have a good plan and have to start over?
These are big projects, and I agree you only want to do it once. That's why you should work with an expert who can save you from a hundred false starts. Let's get it right the first time!
- Can't I just do this myself?
You could, but you probably won’t. That’s why you read all the way to the bottom of this page, and I can help.
- Do you support my preferred computer/phone/camera?
All our work supports open standards so you're not tied to Mac or Windows, iPhone, or Android, Nikon or Canon.
- How much is this going to cost?
Preserving a lifetime (or generations) of photos is a big project. These are usually expensive projects, but my clients will tell you it's totally worth it. I can do in weeks what it would take you years to do, and you'll actually save money by doing it right the first time!